Sunday, November 05, 2006

Pushing Boundaries

The intent here, in addition to trying out new things to make pictures with, is to document the Los Angeles I see. I'm pushing the limits a little here. This morning I threw the Nikon and the Mamiya into the car and headed out to Banning, or Cabazon - well, Riverside County - to see the damage. I'm hoping the film, the first time I've done 6.45x6.45 and, I hope, have the metering system down, lives up to expectations. I shot some of the same locations with both cameras, including the bush, above, that seems to have somehow survived the blaze more intact than its cousin a few feet behind. Shot just off Route 243.

I've noticed that in posts with multiple images, only the one at the top can be enlarged by clicking on it, so I'm uploading the four images I like best from today's shoot in separate posts.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home