Friday, November 30, 2007

Black-and-White on Bronson

There is a group of three homes on Bronson Avenue in Hollywood that stand out to me. They're not the Craftsmen that dot the neighborhood, just white clapboard houses that feel like they belong in a beach town back east. They also feel like they ought to be rendered in black-and-white. Working with the Nikon, this time I fiddled a bit more with the image in Photoshop to try and get a little more depth to the image. It looks better than the original, but somehow seems not quite there. Have generally shied away from Photoshopping (as I have cropping the film images), though whether that's because I fancy myself a purist or am just to challenged by the software I'm not sure.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home