Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Some People Like It

I've always been drawn to details, far more than to people (there's a lot there, but let's just leave it at that). On that excursion along Sunset the day of the half marathon, I came across this empty parking lot. Along the rear was a chain link fence with a handful of guys and their shopping carts, all loaded up with cans and bottles. They were eyeing me, and I figured it had to do with this clean kinda guy and a big camera poking around. I took a couple shots and moved on. When I came back about 15 minutes later, I realized it was a recycling center I'd been staring at, and those guys were there to make some business, probably wondering all along what I was up to.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home