Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Roll it Back

OK, two points to make here. If you look at the Oct.18 post, of Randy's Donuts shot with the Treo, you'll see I marveled at its architecture - or engineering, wasn't sure which. So this roll from the Holga comes back today, and I find that I shot it twice. Nice, I like to compare similar images from different cameras when I can. But this one my wife sees and says, "Oh the most photographed doughnut shop in Los Angeles!" Seems eight years in town is not enough.

The other point, one I made a little earlier but think bears repeating, is the fickleness of this Holga. One day I'm counting on it being shaky and abstract and it gives me a sharp image. Expect a sharp image, and well...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home